Antarian Healing Oracle

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wounded Child Archetype Integration


The wounded child archetype program is one of the most common running because it has a wide range of childhood trauma it covers. This program starts running at the start of any abuse, neglect, death, or pretty much any other trauma experienced as a child. The way we raise our children these days alone cause the wounded child archetype. 

Many children are abused as a child. This includes verbal abuse such as yelling, talking down too, and even not listening to a child. I know many parents that still spank, hit, and even flick their child. Then you have the adults that straight out beat children. In this section we will include sexual abuse that occurs far to often. 

It is well advised by doctors, book writers, tv, and so on that you should be neglecting your baby. This is referred to as the cry it out method. You have taken care of all needs and now your baby should cry alone until it falls asleep. But this completely disregards the fact that we are emotional beings and need love too. I know how it is to have babies screaming and wanting them to stop. My youngest had a very hard time as a baby wanting to be held always. My other son was a toddler at the time. But if I made it anyone can. There are other forms of neglect also such as parents going out all the time. Or the old saying kids should be seen not heard.

The death of a loved one at a young age can greatly shape a child's life. My mom died when I was 7 years old. I seen how this affected my dad. She was the one. I spend my teens years and my 20's not wanting a serious relationship. All because I did not want to experience that pain or to have anyone experience it because they loved me. I was hell bent on this way of life until I found my husband. Who worked with me to integrate this aspect. 

It is time to heal, forgive, and let go...

To best use this integration grid at the top you should look at it and try to see yourself within the middle. See the grid becoming 3rd dimensional around you. Close your eyes at anytime and just sit in this space. If the image moves or changes shape it is fine. It is changing to match a frequency that better matches your vibrational state at that point in time. You may receive information on how you need to take action to better integrate the archetype energy.

The frequency grid at the top of the page is sample of an oracle card that will be in my Integration Oracle Deck. The deck is not finished yet, but to be on the list to be notified when it is finished you can email me at awakenedrabbit@gmail.



No comments:

Post a Comment