Antarian Healing Oracle

Monday, April 16, 2018

Concurring the Matrix- Portals

Last week I was dreaming and switched to a lucid dream state. This is not uncommon for me at all what was odd was I saw a 4th dimensional being right next to me left shoulder smoking a cigarette. I was not ready for that and about jumped out of my skin. This woke me up. I still smelled the smoke, in fact it stayed with me all day. Making my mild cold even worse. Every time I would breath it was like I was smoking.

As nigh time started to set in I made up my mind enough was enough. This being was far past the point of over staying his welcome. But how did he get in my home? I have grids on all doors and windows to block unwanted house guest like him from getting in. I had to consult the higher powers. This is what I received:

"The beings that are around your family at this time were not stronger then the grids given to you. You have opened two portals within your house and have not closed them. These were opened in the two places you do mulitidimensional healing. In connecting to these higher realms you started a spinning vortex to your location. This opens portals that if not watched any being can use. Go through the process of creating a grid to close all portals after a healing is done."

So it seems that through me healing on my bed and the couch I had not known that I had opened the portals. Now allowing any Joe to come in my house and feed off our energy. My kids have nightmares when they sleep on the couch now. After receiving this message I went through the process to channel a grid to one close all existing portals and two to use at the end of a healing to close all portals created. Here it is:


We are starting to consciously work with energies where we cannot see everything that is happening. Most energies I work with I cannot see I can only feel. These portals feel like calming spaces to me and they were. Bringing in higher vibrational energy. They were also left unattended by me knowingly. They were then high jacked by some 4th dimensional being looking for a energy snack. Which was my family. Protect yourself always in some kind of light, clear your energy daily or many times a day, and close all portals that may have been made. I do this work to remember important information then I pass it on to you. Sometimes I mess up, but I always fix it. 

Now you can be aware of the portals you maybe creating. In accessing any higher energy you may be creating a portal. In praying or summoning any god, higher being, or source you may be creating a portal. Make sure you close them after use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment