Antarian Healing Oracle

Monday, April 16, 2018

Ascension- Time

Through the awakening process we start to see that time does not exist anywhere else, but here in this game we call life. Time is a part of our matrix program. Creating the illusion of past, present, and future. This gives the ego and mind programs points of reference to go off of. This also keeps the body moving forward in the game. This is a timed game we have only a limited amount of time to learn and do what we came here to. This creates an add amount of stress and panic to the whole dynamic of the game.

Once we start to spend more and more time living multidimensionally we start to experience troubles when it comes to time. We are doing more work outside of the 3rd dimensional reality where time does not exist. We are spending more time is a space that does not demand us to be somewhere at a specific time. We may not even be talking in this new space. Instead we are receiving downloads of information and images. 

Then we come back into our 3rd dimensional reality to all our work here. This is when the memory starts to fade. We need to write down reminder notes more and more. All of a sudden time seems to move faster. You sit down to do work and before you know it hours have past. You start to have problems keeping track of the days. Most days your unsure what day it is and have to ask to confirm. You start have issues finding the right words.

If that was not bad enough our consciousness is also are jumping timelines of reality many times. Sometimes we jump timeline many times a day. We may not become aware of the jump because the movement is becoming so smooth. To me it feels like being on an elevator, but I to tend to have major vibrational increases and decreases. We will however notice small differences in the reality we choose to consciously experience at that time. You can look up the mandala effect for some common ones. For me day to day it is slight changes in times and dates and the slight change on the way my driveway is placed.

My wedding date was a hard one to remember a few timelines it was April 5th others it was April 2nd. The funny thing is when we went to get our wedding tattoos I had no clue I had moved to a timeline where the wedding was April 5th so when asked I said the 2nd. Then he was asked and he said the 5th. Things like this happen all the time now. My age is another one I have trouble remembering because I don't believe in aging anymore. I don't feel or look my true age for this lifetime. I live multidimensionally now I am not one age I am them all and none at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment