Antarian Healing Oracle

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Alchemist Archetype Integration

The alchemist archetype is about seeking spiritual transformation. This archetype is often present in people that are involved with the mystery school of the past and the study of the laws of the universe. The shadow side to this archetype using the knowledge gained for bad. Such as tricking others into doing what you want, seducing others, and playing on others desires to gain power.

Now that we are working through karma not just in this lifetime, but all lifetime across your entire bloodline this is an archetype that needs integration in all. Many of us were or have family that were involved with the old mystery schools and studies of the laws of the universe. This also includes the uses of magic in Pagan, Wiccan, and all occult studies. Again many of us have this in our bloodline. We are coming out of some dark times and need to clear away the old energy that no longer serves. Not that this day and age Wiccans and Pagan are harmful, but ones in the past have used spells to get their way a time or two.

I have knowledge of my past life (actually my last incarnation here) of being drowned as a Pagan by the church. I was some how able to stay young and gain power through spells involving sex. Though I am not sure of the details of it I still seen the power of the spells in my younger days (I have since cleared this from my energy fields). I was still drawn the the Wiccan life at the age of 12 when I cried after learning of the witch hunts in school.

To use this grid look at it, color it, draw it, meditate on it, use in energy healing...

No comments:

Post a Comment