Antarian Healing Oracle

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Activations- Piscloa

Everything and anything can be an activation to you. Lighting up your DNA, turning on and off different parts of your DNA. Or giving you the power to awaken or to stay asleep (spiritually that is), turn away from outdated patterns or keep them going, go places you need to go or stay way, walk away from a bad relationship. They are triggers for the subconscious to make you behave or think a certain way. Some are triggers from spirit and some are from the ones trying to control us.

It is up to you to see the activation and find out what it means. An activation that is easier to notice is when something keeps repeating to you. Like the same word is repeated throughout the day. Or the same image is repeated or and combo of both. Music, animals, numbers can also be repeated. The thing to remember is each activation will be personal. My point in sharing mine is to show you how to find yours. When looking for the meaning do not take what others have said as your truth. Find your own truth by how it feels to you. Does it feel right? Does it relate to your life somehow.

My Piscola activation

After hearing this word used as a city in Georgia in two completely different shows in two completely different rooms at work (I'm a caregiver for the elderly in a assisted living facility) it registered as an activation to me. Now I had never been there or even known where there was. Or know anything about that place. My first instinct was to Google it. Thank God for google.

I find out it is in Georgia at an elevation of 144.44 feet. Then I look up the meaning for 144 because this number stands out to me.

144- look for a new way to do your work. Keep positive thoughts. Fibonacci number. 144,000 lightworkers to transform the world. Monad is a 12th dimensional part of you. This you is a higher aspect then your soul. Your soul is a higher aspect of you. Your soul has 12 personalities, you are one of these. Not all are incarnated here or anywhere. Some personalities at as your guides. The Monad has 12 souls to it, just like the soul has 12 personalities. So with each Monad having 12 souls and each soul having 12 personalities you have access to 144 beings knowledge. This opens your heart to what your journey is in this lifetime. 

Then I look up the meaning of 14444. This was a hard one. Google showed me different sites and these are the things that stood out to me. 

14444- female, tradesman, new free from government intervention, Mt. Rainier is 14,444 feet. 

I was in awe when I saw Mt. Rainier come up. Things were starting to become clear because I was going to Rainier the next day. Not the mountain but the city. So I had to go there to get the activation. Then I looked at the latitude of Piscola 306901991. The first thing that stood out was the 369.

369- Compassion, creative expression, healing energy, family and home, Nikola Tesla 369.

Next the 1991 stands out to me, the year my mom died and I lost my ability to see energy and auras. Before that I saw the worlrd as pixelated. Tiny colorful dots making up images of reality. Nothing  looked solid to me. My reality became just like everyones when she died. So this activation is reawakening these abilities. 

The day I was supposed to go didn't workout. I went the next day. A day that was a full moon, great for clearing out stagnant energies. And it was an 11:11 portal day, great for manifestation. To bring my mom's energy in more it happenes to be my mom's birthday too.

The energy was super high and I was dizzy all day. It wasn't until my son asked me to cover him in sand that I felt better for a few minutes. This of course grounded my energy clearing the dizziness. The next day the world became more fluid looking. After I my day mellowed out I noticed auras popping out at me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment