Antarian Healing Oracle

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Ascension- Alone and the Soul Tribe



Once you become aware to some degree of lower vibrational energy and have maintained a higher vibration for awhile. Probably off and on because life has a way of lowering our vibration. You will start to notice you are pulling away from friends and family of lower vibrations. You will no longer participate in lower vibrational activities (such as drinking), or lower vibrational chatter (such as drama and gossip). You will look around one day and notice you are alone.

For me this happened when a few "friends"/co-workers were talking to me about going out for another friends birthday. Which I was not included. The realization that of this hit me then. I was alone. I talk to others online and have a connection to them. I also have my family that I live with. But as far as physical friends and family outside of the house I had completely separated myself from them.

At this moment I realized I wanted more. This was not my group anymore. I have grown beyond the drama and gossip. I needed a group I could relate to. In all honesty I was having problems being "normal". Everyday it is hard to talk about matters that aren't important. My new way of thinking was if you hate your job or life so much change it. Take action and stop complaining. Most things can be changed with actual effort. Most lack the drive to change their life. Complaining is far easier. I don't have the patience for this any longer.

This was the time in my life to call my soul tribe. The tribe I could be the new me with. That I could talk about dimensions, energy healing, channeling, and vibrations with.

I then went into meditation. I went into zero point within my Divine Matrix. I placed a soul tribe gridding there with the help of my God Self (Higher Self). This radiates a message out to the God Selves of your Soul Tribe. Setting in motion synchronicities to bring you together. I made my plea to my Soul Tribe to come together and to come to me.

This if course is not enough. Action is required. So one must put themselves out there. Allow conversations to take place in public or online. They will come you just have to keep your eyes open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment