Antarian Healing Oracle

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Ascension- Integration of the Zodiac

Ascension is a process of evolving. We evolve not only our physical form, but everything about us. We come into this lifetime with certain programs running. Over lifetimes people have learned to decode some of these programs. The ones we will focus on today are call the Zodiac signs.

Your sun sign is the focus in the post. The good and bad aspects of your sun sign are subconscious programs creating your behavior patterns and how you react to reality. These are in no way set in stone. These patterns run until you make a conscious effort to change them. This Conscious effort is part of Ascension.

First you need know your sign's traits good, bad, and the ugly. Then you blame all your problems on your sun sign, right? Wrong. That was the old paradigm. The paradigm where we didn't know we were Creator beings. Now we have a choice stay the same or change. Staying the same keeps you trapped in behaving the same way. Changing gives you freedom to me anything at any moment.

I'm assuming you want to change because who wants to be trapped? You can literally create any you that you want. So how do we do that? First you need to know your trap. Get up close and personal with your Zodiac sign traits. Then start to see how they do or don't reflect in your life. Now be honest with yourself. Are you the rigid perfectionist virgo? I'm a virgo so I use that as an example.

Next set out to change the traits you want to. Some things I did was purposefully left messes in doses I could handle around the house. This reminded me that perfection doesn't rule my life. I point out when I'm wrong or messed up. This way I see I am not perfect and I don't have to be. I love myself. I try to work outside of my comfort zone. This controls my rigid aspects making me become more free flowing. Also I use my Ascension- shadow work process to assist. Found here. I also channeled a grid that assist in the integration of zodiac signs. Found here.


That is just what we want to do integrate our Zodiac sign. You get real honest with yourself about how you are. Then you except it. Allowing this to be part of you. Seeing when you are acting in those patterns and loving yourself anyway. Then you may start to transcend your sign. By making changes in your life to be  the person you want to be. You cannot take a shortcut out of the inner work. Becoming Consciously aware of yourself is the only way to integrate and transcend the zodiac. Then you may create the new you. 

It is now time to drop these outdated programs. The templates that the Zodiac signs reside in for self awareness are fading away. It is time to step into a new template of self awareness. Where you unfold into an evolved you. You gain a higher understanding of you once you let go of the Zodiac programs. Step into the new paradigm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment