Antarian Healing Oracle

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Why I don't practice Reiki anymore

As I went along my journey as a healer I gained more and more power, knowledge, and insight. Most healing systems out there that are affordable are a form of Reiki. Me being the person I am expanded my well of knowledge and healing abilities to encompass many of these systems. 
It wasn't until system number 10 or so was mastered and fully explored that I realized every system if Reiki has a top out point. You cannot pull anymore energy in beyond a certian point. These systems became very limiting in the way I wanted to use them.

I am not a healer that wants to create clients. I am a healer that wants to truly heal people for good. Or teach them to do it themselves. In the Reiki systems you need to be seen many times in order to heal. I was in search of the healing power to stop this cycle of dependency. Reiki will never do that.

Now we dive back down the rabbit hole to explore Reiki. Reiki is another box to control the masses. It is a control system for those that refuse to conform to the traditional control systems (media, religion, GMOs, drugs, alcohol, pharmaceutical...).

All of these Reiki systems are channeled systems from beings such as Usui and St Germain. Both beings are part of the group of beings controlling this planet. Reiki was given to humans as a way to implant us even more. Healers doing implant removals see that these Reiki healers have the same implants in the same places.



With this said I do not teach nor do I practice Reiki anymore. I am in the process of locating and removing all my  implants related to reiki. They are greatly decreasing the amount of energy I can pull in in Multidimensional healing. It's still stronger then Reiki, but I can feel the blocks of the Implants.

No comments:

Post a Comment