Antarian Healing Oracle

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Law of Projection

We project our feelings either positive or negative on to others. We assume these feelings are within them and often deny they are within us. We project out our inner world and others reflect it back.

If you express your anger passively you will project that anger out into the world. When you do this you see anger where it isn't. You will also see and think everyone is out to get you. This is done on an unconscious level. Mainly aspects or feeling you try to hid are going to be projected onto others so you may see them and deal with them.


My youngest son came home one day from school and told me some kids were calling him stupid and saying he can't do anything right. Knowing that my son is very sensitive and hard on himself, since he is a Pisces, mixed with empathetic energy I was picking up on I knew this was a projection. I asked him if he felt stupid and if he felt he wasn't doing things right. He admitted he did feel stupid that it took him a few tries to get it right. I explained projection to him and also said since he knows what he is doing he will rock it next time. The kids left him alone the next day.

People also will project using words. Saying "that person is a cheater" when they are the cheater. We recognize aspects in others because they are in ourselves.

It is important that we ask ourselves is this my feeling or someone else's? Did I really mean that the way they took it? Or was I just reflecting what they were projecting? This game of life is very complex, but once you start paying attention and asking questions things start to make sense. Finally you can start to decode others action.

No comments:

Post a Comment