Antarian Healing Oracle

Friday, June 24, 2016

Law of Attraction

We unconsciously transmit vibrations to the universe. With those vibrations we invoke the law of attraction which brings us people and situations that match those vibrations. Negative traits in our personality will be traits in people we attract. And the same with positive traits.

Our bodies will mirror our inner feelings. Often inner feelings are reflected in the way we build our bodies.

  • Anything on the right side of the body reflects masculine aspects, the future, or career.
  • The left reflects feminine aspects, the past, or home life.
  • If we are emotionally or sexually vulnerable we may have fat over the hips and abdomen.
  • If you feel un-loveable a woman may have a big chest. Men may have a muscular chest.

Our deep down beliefs attract situations and people to us as well. If you believe you are unworthy of love you will attract people and situations to you that reflect that. Most of my teen years and twenties I spent thinking deep down that I did not want true love. My parents had the perfect kind of love... the love everyone longs for. My mom died when I was a child. I watched and felt my dad suffer (I'm an empath) the rest of his life 21 years. He longed for her and knew no one could ever making him feel the same. The more I felt his deep pain the more I decided I did not want this true love because the pain that came with a loss of that love was to much to take. So I attracted meaningless relationships where I never felt truly loved. When I started my awakening and clearing out blocks and ran into my twin flame I started to forget this not wanting pain. I started to want love and started to attract that instead.

We create all that we see and encounter. If your life is out of wack it is because you are sending a vibration out to the universe that is making you attract bad things. You need to look inside and change your beliefs.

Helpful Links








No comments:

Post a Comment