Antarian Healing Oracle

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Timeline Shifts



A timeline is one possibility of many possibilities for an experience. You are currently experiencing life on many different timelines. Your conscious awareness bounces between them as you make choices and have emotions. Sometimes you will be on the same timeline for awhile. This happens when you are stuck in a emotional vibration. The more fluid in your emotions you become the more shifts you will experience. This means moving from lower ego emotions to higher perspective emotions with ease. Feeling trapped and in an old pattern and then moving to an empowered state even if that means others won't like it, for example.

Most timelines are very similar and are only different on how you choose to react to situations. Some timelines you may notice a little difference in building location, times of events, and small things like that. My house is on a turn in the road and it shifts back and forth on that turn depending on the timeline I am in. Or another example is right before I was going to get married the date changed as I switch timelines. It was only by a few days, but this got very confusing. Timelines don't shift like this everyday thank God.

You can switch timelines at any given moment. During my waking timeline shifts it feels as though I'm on an elevator going up, down, or sideways depending on the vibration I am moving into. At first when I noticed this it was only an up motion that I felt. After awhile of becoming aware of this I noticed the drop and then the sideways shifts. Sometimes it's so extreme I think I'm going to fall over.

During my sleeping hours of having timeline shifts it gets a bit nuts. I will wake up start the day and then wake up again and start my day. It's like that movie groundhog day. Except I only have a few minutes until it restarts in a new timeline.
The other day my husband woke me up to say he was going to work early. I walked out to see him in his pjs. I went back to sleep. When I woke up again his keys were gone, but his car was still in the driveway. I asked him about it he said it never happened.

This morning I woke up early and was talking to my husband it was 4:30. Then all of a sudden I opened my eyes to see the clock say 4:36. My husband was alseep. I blinked to see it was 4:46, I blinked again heard my alarm and it was 4:56. With each time change my mood changed from sad, mad, depressed, and I settled on empowered. That was a fast timeline jump. Normally it's only once or twice. This is the first time I woke up 4 times. Thank God this doesn't happen everyday either.


No comments:

Post a Comment