Antarian Healing Oracle

Friday, June 15, 2018

Ascension- dreams


Most nights since my awakening started my dreams are not actually dreams. I am experiencing different timelines and lifetimes of my soul. This started off just every once in awhile and over the years has increased to almost everytime I "dream", but not every night. I didn't just start off doing this my consciousness seemed to slowly increase over the years.

In the beginning came an increase of lucid dreaming. The ability to control your dreams consciously. Now I have always done this, but it did become less and less after life got busy with kids and work. Whenever I had lucid dreamt it was not as fun as one may think. I changed the ending of dreams or organized a room. I was conscious enough to know I was dreaming, but not conscious enough to think of going on amazing adventures.

After the lucid dreaming increased I had a long period of conscious sleeping. This is not fun at all. I am asleep I feel my body asleep I hear/feel a slight snore from my body, but I cannot move. I cannot wake up or dream. I am fully aware of everything going on in my room and house. I can feel my husband move and snore. At frist I would meditate in hopes I would fully fall asleep, but that never happened. At some point around 3-5am I would fall fully asleep only to awaken right away. These nights felt so long. I never felt like I slept.

The third stage the one I am in now is timeline and lifetime jumping. In my sleep I am aware if myself in different timelines and lifetimes. I have been aboard many spaceships and on many amazing planets. My skin has had many shapes, colors, and textures. Now the different timelines get a bit tricky. Im never sure what one I'm going to stay in. These timelines are often very close to mine.

For example this morning I woke up at 2:22am. Went to the bathroom and proceed to be awake until my alarm sounded right before 5am. The thing is I know I was jumping between a few timelines. They all fit into each other so nicely. I'm not sure if I was asleep or awake in this timeline. In one timeline at about 4ish my sister came into my room looking for work clothes. In this timeline she doesn't work today I do. In another about the same time my husband decided to talk my ear off until my alarm sounded. In this timeline he knows that would not end well. And yet another my shower had 2 doors you had to open to get into it and I was wearing 2 set of socks. In this timeline I was wearing one set of socks and my shower has one door.

All of these timelines I had the memories of just that timeline. I had thoughts for just that timeline. When I actually dream I do not have memories or thoughts. When I start to I am lucid dreaming and can affect what I see. What happened early this morning and often was no dream.


Normally when I awaken from a night like this I cannot hold on to the other lives for long. It just fades away as I start my day with kids. Today was a work day so I was able to have time on my drive to think about and remember what had happened. Nothing exciting, but interesting as the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment