Antarian Healing Oracle

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Ascension- choices


On this planet within this universe we have freewill. This is how we got in this pickle in this first place. Stuck in a reality that is so controlled. Program after program flooding in on us. So many tricks and dead ends that no one knows what way is right. In all honesty no way is right and no way is wrong. The soul sees only experience. We chose this reality either on a soul level or by our conscious actions. Our actions are not fully conscious sometimes we only see part of the picture, sometimes the whole picture, and sometimes none. No matter what part of the picture you see or what you choose this is only experience to the soul.

There is this ever growing feeling of rush to evolve and ascend. If you ascend to the 5th dimension you are the winner. What we are forgetting is this is not a race. This illusion of the race has created more fear. Fear is what the controllers want. Fear keeps you locked in the 3rd dimension. Be you and go at your pace. You have freewill and can choose to ascend or you can choose to not. There is still much work to do here and the ones struggling need help to see the truth and the way to the light.

I personally made this choice. Although not fully conscious of all the pieces of the puzzle at the time. When I married not to long ago I had a choice to change my last name or not. I knew this change would change my vibration. I knew I would take on new karma and goals. I didn't do my soul contract reading of the new name because this was a choice of the heart not of the mind.

I struggled to find what was right for my path. Both felt right. But one side pulled my heart strings more. I changed my name. The day I made this decision a wall came down around me. I felt stuck in the 3rd dimension and my world was starting to spirl downward in vibration. I was being swallowed by the matrix. It was harder and harder to get out.


At what I would call my rock bottom last week I started a search for answers. I connected to my soul and asked what was happening and how I could change. 

I seen my new name before me. I seen a page go over another page. I knew my name change had changed my path. I knew I was to now be in service to all here. To continue the lightworker battle. To show the way to those who cannot yet see. This has become my passion and my new soul destiny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment