Antarian Healing Oracle

Monday, March 13, 2017

Victim Consciousness in the Work Place


Victim consciousness is a big problem in this day and age, but today we will work on the victim consciousness in the work place. Lately it has become very clear at my work that this is a serious issue. That my co-workers are all stressed out over things that are not actually their problem. The boss made it their problem to deflect it from being his problem. We need to start to pull ourselves out of this very outdated way of thinking.

First how is this caused?

The work environment is set up to keep you in a low vibrational state... in a state of do what you are told and don't ask questions. Which is what most of us do. Orders come down from the big boss in charge and trickle down to the low man on the chain. Side note this is my position at work. I personally am not the lowest person, but my position that I share with a lot of people is the lowest position. Anyway.... So the big boss says why are we not very productive? Every boss blames it on the workers below them. Then you get to the lowest man and their boss says work harder and faster. The lowest man says ok and will complain to their co-workers, but not stand up for themselves. Why? They are in victim consciousness they have been conditioned to think it is their fault, they do need to work harder. They are scared of getting fired or punished in some way.

How can I stop this?

First to change you must admit there is a problem. Ask yourself am I really working as hard as I can? Am I killing myself for this job? What would make this job easier? Almost always you are working as hard as you can. You are pretty much killing yourself to get this job done. To make it easier would be the company spending money, getting more help or better equipment.

Once you have found the solution come up with a game plan of how this would help and the best way to include it in your day. Keep this in mind or write it down so you don't forget anything. It would be smart to have it with you always.

Next make sure your work is the best you can do without killing yourself. Make sure you are on time and always show up. If you are not bein the best employee you can be then this will be much harder.

Now when you are approached with the work harder speech pull out your plan. Explain your good qualities and how you are do everything you can, but you are not going to kill yourself for this job. Then explain the plan. Say if I don't have what I need to do the job how do you expect me to do it?

Final Thoughts

Start to free yourself from the bondage of your mind. You are the one allowing yourself to be the victim. On step at a time start to claim your power. You are your own person and deserve to be treated with respect. Start now come out of the victim consciousness and stand in your power.

This is my secret to happiness at work. My co-workers are all stressed out and I love my job. I don't let the bosses try to make me feel bad for the company trying to save money. I do what I can with what I have. I also tell them that I didn't see them helping out and if it was such a big deal then they should help out when we ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment